- past of bump
Bump or Bumps may refer to:
- Bump (Internet), raising a thread's profile by returning it to the top of the list of active threads
- Bump (union), in an unionised work environment, a re-assignment of jobs on the basis of seniority
- Bump (football), a body contact alternative to a tackle and shepherding method in Australian Rules Football
- Bump (rowing), a feature of rowing at Oxford and Cambridge
- Bumps race, a type of rowing competition
- Bump mapping, a computer graphics technique
- Speed bump, a raised portion of road designed to slow traffic
- Coal mine bump, a seismic jolt occurring within a mine
- Lock bumping, a method of lock picking
- The bumps, a birthday tradition
- Bump (Music), a progressive rock/pop group from Detroit, MI founded in 2001
- Bump (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers universe.
- Bump (television), a short video segment used in advertising
- Bump (professional wrestling), making actual contact with another individual, an object, or the ground
- Bump (TV series), a 1990 children's programme featuring an elephant
- "Bump (song)", a 2005 single by Raven-Symoné
- Bump (album), a Jazz album recorded by musician John Scofield in 2000
- Bump (dance), a dance from the 1970s disco era
- Bump (pricing game), a game played on The Price Is Right from 1985 through 1991
- Mr. Bump, a Mr. Men character
- "Bump, Bump, Bump", a 2003 single by B2K featuring P. Diddy
- The Bump, a 1974 hit single by Kenny
Bump may also refer to:
- The removal of passengers from an overbooked airline flight
- Colloquialism for a skin lesion such as pimple, blackhead, etc.
- A "shout out"
- A dosage of some illegal substance (slang, most often in reference to cocaine)
- The basketball elimination game invented by Keith Setty and Garyn Waits in 1987. Knockout (game)
- A pregnant celebrity (starting to show)
- A small dose of cocaine to continue the recreational effect or prevent the comedown.